Our school day ends at 3:10 PM. However, your work day may not. Our After School Care Program allows students to stay at school a little longer, until your work day is over. Our experienced care-giver provides individual attention, care and love for your child.
If you wish to see more information about our After School Care Program, review our After School Program Guide by clicking here.
Our program activities follow this schedule:
- 3:10-4:00 After School Care provider arrives and checks to see which children will be attending After School Care for the day. She picks students up in the school hallway at 3:10 PM. Students proceed downstairs to the cafeteria for snack time. Students wash hands and eat snack. Once everyone is finished with snack there is a bathroom break and then outdoor playtime.
- 4:00-4:30 Study Hall/Homework time will be flexible depending on student needs. If a student doesn’t have homework, they can read independently or participate in other educational or play activities.
- 4:30-4:45 Group Activities – Puzzles, cards, games or other activities such as coloring or a group craft. Bathroom Break.
- 4:45 PM Clean up and Pick up 5:00 After School Care Ends
Tuition for After School Care is set on an HOURLY BASIS and is calculated as follows:
One month down payment is required before After Care begins.
- Hourly rate: $7.00/hour
- Calculated in quarter hour increments. Therefore, a parent whose child attends from 3:15-4:30 would owe $8.75