Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements
To keep up to date on School News, follow on our website school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/news and for School Events & Activities at school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar. If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience. If you do not need to use this week, just leave in folder. We will replace the order form as needed each week.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week: Thursday, 9/6 – Michelle LeVeque; Friday, 9/7 – Erin Heller; Monday, 9/10 – Jessica Carrano; Tuesday, 9/11 – Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 9/12 – Lashell Lentz
- Recess Duty for PreK for the Next Week: Thursday, 9/6 – none; Friday, 9/7 – Bryna Fassino; Monday, 9/10 – Bryna Fassino; Tuesday, 9/11 – Guillermina Calzada; Wednesday, 9/12 – Betty Sisk
- Monthly Tuition payments are now due. You should have received a notice online in your email for amount due. Also, if you had previously indicated you would not be signing up for playground duty and had not already paid the $50 fee, those invoices have been generated. Other fees you may see on a monthly statement would be morning milk invoices and payments, supplies like headphones and assignment notebooks, etc. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the office.
- Home and School fee has not yet been charged through on accounts. This $10 fee was set up to offset activities the home and school board uses for activities like items for classrooms beyond normal purchases, parent teacher conference snacks for teachers, and other items determined by the group. First meeting will be on Thursday, September 20 at 8:00 am. Plan to attend to find out what your group is all about.
- Bucky Books are on sale from now until October 16. Please remember for every 5 books you sell, you receive a free book for your own use. We have about 45 more books in the office to sell. Each book nets the school $15. Cost of selling the books is $35. Let the office know if you would like more books sent home with your student. Monies can be turned in at anytime.
- Koats for Kids collection beginning Monday, September 10 and through October 6. Remember to share your family’s outgrown, gently used jackets, coats, snow pants, mittens, hats, gloves and scarves with those who are less fortunate. The campaign does not collect boots. Turn in items at school and we will get them to Klinke Cleaners. A box is available at the front entrance of school and in the rear of church for your convenience. School supplies for purchase. Below is the list of supplies ordered by the school for specific grades. If you have not already done so, please send in the fee to cover costs at your grade level.
3K and 4K grade total – $6.00 if you need headphones (no ear buds-must have long cords)
K-1 grade total – $6.00 if you need headphones (no ear buds-must have long cords)
2-3 grade students $6.00 8-pocket folder, $7.50 Assignment notebook, $3.50 Composition Notebook, $6.00 if you need headphones
4-5 grade Students – $7.50 Assignment notebook, and $6.00 if you need headphones
Invoices will be created for those who have not yet paid for the above items with the exception of headphones. Headphones are a as needed basis.
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events (school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar/).
|4-11||Star Testing grades K-1|
|6||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|6||6:00 pm||Family Eucharistic Adoration and potluck (family favorites)|
|7||10:00 am||Mom’s playgroup|
|10||9:15 am||School Portraits will be taken|
|11–22||Running records grades 2-5|
|11||Piano Individual Lessons|
|11||6:00 pm||Benefit Dinner Meeting|
|14||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
|18||Piano Individual Lessons|
|18||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|19||12:30 pm||Early Release afterschool care until 4:00 pm|
|20||7:55 am||Band Lesson|
|20||8:00 am||Home and School Board Meeting|
|21||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
|25||6:00 pm||Benefit Dinner Meeting|
|27||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|27||Grade 4-5 Fall Retreat|
|28||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”