Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements
To keep up to date on School News, follow on our website school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/news and for School Events & Activities at school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar. If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience. If you do not need to use this week, just leave in folder. We will replace the order form as needed each week.
- Holy Spirit Hustle flyer. Information on the upcoming fun run is contained on this flyer. Please read over and let look for packets coming home soon.
- October Lunch Menu. Please circle which lunches your student(s) would like for this month and return to school by the 20th. If you have more than one student, please indicate which student is having lunch which day by either initialing or if all children by number. Don’t forget to put your child’s name(s) on top. Invoices will be generated at the end of the month, but you can prepay.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week: Thursday, 9/13 – Michelle LeVeque; Friday, 9/14 – Erin Heller; Monday, 9/17 – Jessica Carrano; Tuesday, 9/18 – Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 9/19 – Early Release no duty monitor
- Recess Duty for PreK for the Next Week: Thursday, 9/13 – Guillermina Chairez; Friday, 9/14 – Danielle Meinholz; Monday, 9/17 – Bryna Fassino; Tuesday, 9/18 – None; Wednesday, 9/19 – Abby Weiss
- Many of you know that Matt and Michelle Nilsson, parents of Luke (Kindergarten), just adopted Annalise Cecelia (born July 16). To help them with the necessary and extensive costs of the adoption, some friends have organized a Run/Walk Fundraiser. The event is sure to be a fun time, and I feel blessed to be a part of giving sweet baby Annalise a safe, loving, Christ-centered home! Please join my family and others if you are able. Here are the details and a link to register:
Sunday Oct. 7th >> 1pm – 4 pm >> Esther Beach Park in Madison
Online registration is open until 10/5 ($15). Registration the day of ($20). Donations accepted as well.
- Home and School meeting will be on Thursday, September 20 at 8:00 am. Plan to attend to find out what your group is all about.
- Bucky Books are on sale from now until October 16. Please remember for every 5 books you sell, you receive a free book for your own use. We have about 40 more books in the office to sell. These books have been purchased by school. We need everyone to sell as many as they can. Each book nets the school $15. Cost of selling the books is $35. Let the office know if you would like more books sent home with your student. Monies can be turned in at anytime.
- Koats for Kids collection beginning Monday, September 10 and through October 6. Remember to share your family’s outgrown, gently used jackets, coats, snow pants, mittens, hats, gloves and scarves with those who are less fortunate. The campaign does not collect boots. Turn in items at school and we will get them to Klinke Cleaners. A box is available at the front entrance of school and in the rear of church for your convenience.
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events (school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar/).
|4-11||Star Testing grades K-1|
|11–22||Running records grades 2-5|
|14||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
|18||Piano Individual Lessons|
|18||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|19||12:30 pm||Early Release afterschool care until 4:00 pm|
|20||7:55 am||Band Lesson|
|20||8:00 am||Home and School Board Meeting|
|21||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
|26||6:00 pm||Benefit Dinner Meeting|
|27||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|27||Grade 4-5 Fall Retreat|
|28||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
|2||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|4||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|4||7:55-8:55 am||Band Lesson|
|4||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and Potluck(Breakfast for Dinner)|
|5||7:00 am||Adoration on First Friday|
|5||Piano Group Lessons|
|5||9:00-10:00 am||Morning Playgroup|
|6||11:00 am – 2:30 pm||Trailride|
|7-12||Fire Prevention Week|
|9||Individual Piano Lessons|
|9||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|10||8:30 am||Holy Spirit Hustle|
|10||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE afterschool until 4:00 pm|
|11||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|12||9:15 pm||Raindate for Holy Spirit Hustle|
|14||7:00-12:00 9m||KC Pancake Breakfast|
|15-17||Visiting Team at St. Peter|
|16||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|16||Piano Individual Lessons|
|16||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|17||9:00 am||School Portraits Retake|
|18||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|18||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|19||9:00 am||Family Eucharistic Adoration|
|21||11:00 am-2:30 pm||Trailride|
|23||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|23||Piano Individual Lessons|
|25||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE afterschool until 4:00 pm|
|30||Individual Piano Lessons|
|30||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”