Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements
To keep up to date on School News, follow on our website school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/news and for School Events & Activities at school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar. If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience. If you do not need to use this week, just leave in folder. We will replace the order form as needed each week.
- KC Pancake Breakfast this Sunday from 8:30 to Noon. Save $2.00 on adult tickets when purchasing in advance.
- November Lunch Menu. Please remember to put your name on top and return to school by October 19.
- Bricks at St. Peters!!! Wisconsin Lego User Group will be here this Saturday, October 13 from 10:00 until 2:00. Come join the fun to see what can be created with Legos!
- Saint Ambrose Fall Breakfast and Tour flyer. Event is Tuesday, October 16. See flyer for details.
- Box of Joy information sheets. There is a letter of explanation and a list of gift ideas. This service project will run from October 10 until October 24 for collecting items. Our 4th and 5th graders will then be sorting and filing as many boxes as items they have to send to children around the world for Christmas in early November. Thank you for your generous support
- Recess Duty for the Next Week: Thursday, 10/11 – None; Friday, 10/12 – Erin Heller; Monday, 10/15 – None; Tuesday, 10/16 – Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 10/17 – None
- Recess Duty for PreK for the Next Week: Thursday, 10/11 – Maria Serrano; Friday, 10/12 – Elizabeth Idzi; Monday, 10/15 – Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 10/16 – Jacy Porter; Wednesday, 10/10 – Celsey Roth
- Thanks for your patience with our new billing system. Hopefully this month will go a little smoother. If you still do not see your invoices or have questions regarding statements or invoices, please let the office know.
- Please remember to sign up to serve on the 40 days for Life. Slots still available Oct. 6 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm; Oct. 13 Noon to 1:00 pm and 2:00 to 3:00 pm; Oct. 20 Noon to 1:00 pm and 2:00 to 3:00 pm and Nov. 3 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm.
- Bucky Books are on sale from now until October 16. Please remember for every 5 books you sell, you receive a free book for your own use. We have about 19 more books in the office to sell. These books have been purchased by school. We need everyone to sell as many as they can. Each book nets the school $15. Cost of selling the books is $35. Let the office know if you would like more books sent home with your student. Monies can be turned in at anytime.
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events (school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar/).
|11||7:55-8:55 am||Band Lessons|
|11||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|11||9:20-10:00 am||Living Rosary at Church|
|14||7:00-12:00 9m||KC Pancake Breakfast|
|15-17||Visiting Team at St. Peter|
|16||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|16||Piano Individual Lessons|
|16||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|17||9:00 am||School Portraits Retake|
|18||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|18||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|19||9:00 am||Family Eucharistic Adoration|
|19||5:00 – 8:00 pm||Fish Fry|
|19||8:00 pm||Fish Fry-Hall Scrub: Marie Pope; Beth or Doug Ulaszek; Grace Gyamera(2 more people are needed-many hands make lighter work)|
|21||11:00 am-2:30 pm||Trailride-Erika Kalscheuer Family (3), Elizabeth Idzi Family (3)|
|22||6:30-7:30 pm||Faith Formation for Sacramental at St. Martin|
|23||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|23||Piano Individual Lessons|
|25||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE afterschool until 4:00 pm|
|28||11:00 am – 2:30 pm||Trailride-Elizabeth Idzi Family (3) and Guillermina Calzada Family (2)|
|30||Individual Piano Lessons|
|30||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”