Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements
To keep up to date on School News, follow on our website school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/news and for School Events & Activities at school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar. If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience. If you do not need to use this week, just leave in folder. We will replace the order form as needed each week.
- Business Gift Ideas from Scrip program. We will be ordering about every week until Christmas so send in any order and it should be filled within a week. Thank you for using scrip for gifts and your own personal business.
- Black Friday Deals with Shop with Scrip.
- School Fish Fry sign up genius was sent out on Monday, November 12. Please make sure at least one adult from each family signs up. All families are required to work this fish fry. Here is the link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-school5.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week: Thursday, 11/22 – No School; Friday, 11/23– No School; Monday, 11/26 – Bryna Fassino; Tuesday, 11/27 – Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 11/28 – Early Release
- Recess Duty for PreK for the Next Week: Thursday, 11/22 – No School; Friday, 11/23– No School; Monday, 11/26 – None; Tuesday, 11/27 – Jacy Porter; Wednesday, 11/28 – Abby Weiss
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events (school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar/).
|27||Individual Piano Lessons|
|27||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|28||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE afterschool until 4:00 pm|
|29||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|29||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|30||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
|3||6:00 pm||Faith Formation and Sacramental Prep|
|4||Piano Group Lessons|
|4||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|4||6:30 pm||Benefit Dinner Meeting|
|4||6:30 pm||Benefit Dinner Meeting|
|6||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|6||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|6||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and Potluck (Mexican dinner)|
|8||Holy Day of Obligation-Immaculate Conception|
|11||Piano Individual Lessons|
|11||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|13||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|13||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|14||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
|17||6:00 pm||Lessons and Carols Christmas Program|
|18||Individual Piano Lessons|
|18||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|18||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|20||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|20||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|21||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
|21||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE NO afterschool|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”