Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements
To keep up to date on School News, follow on our website school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/news and for School Events & Activities at school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar. If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience. If you do not need to use this week, just leave in folder. We will replace the order form as needed each week.
- School Dress Code Survey. Please fill out the survey and return to school by January 9.
- Partners In Faith newsletter.
- Family Eucharistic Adoration and Fellowship will be happening tomorrow, January 3 at 6:00 pm with potluck to follow. This month is your favorite crockpot dish. See flyer for details.
- Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser flyer. This fundraiser will be Saturday, January 12 and is sponsored by the CCW and Frassati Fest Youth Retreat. See flyer for details.
- January 18 Fish Fry worklist. Please remember we try to assign jobs to what you have signed up for but we did have to make a few changes due to abilities. Those who had not signed up through the signup genius in November were filled in where necessary. We may make some corrections before the fish fry. Look to this announcement page for changes.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week: Thursday, 1/3 – Marie Pope; Friday, 1/4– None; Monday, 1/7 – None; Tuesday, 1/8 – Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 1/9 –Michelle LeVeque
- Recess Duty for PreK for the Next Week: Thursday, 1/3 – None; Friday, 1/4– None; Monday, 1/7 –Jacy Porter; Tuesday, 1/8 – None; Wednesday, 1/9 – None
- Reminder: If you have fulfilled your recess duty of 4 days per student and still need volunteer hours for the 30 hours required, consider filling in for either the lunch recess duty or the preschool recess duty. Both have many blanks with no volunteers at this time. Follow the link on your email to look for opportunities to sign up. See above list of those assigned and you can see how many are listed as none.
- January 3rd is the next Family Adoration and Potluck. This month it is your favorite crockpot meal. Mark your calendar and start the 2019 new year with adoring Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
- January 4th is the next Mom’s Playgroup after morning Mass starting around 9:00 am until 10:30 am. Come enjoy visiting with other parents while little ones play. Refreshments will be provided.
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events (school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar/).
|3||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|4||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and potluck (crockpot)|
|4||9:00 am||Morning Playgroup|
|7||Epiphany Treat Day: PreK – Jacy Porter; K/1 – Maria Serrano; 2/3 – Jessica Carrano; 4/5 – Erin Heller|
|7||9:00 am||Blessings of the Doors|
|8||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|9||2:10 pm||MG&E presentation|
|9||Piano Group Lessons|
|10||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|10||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|11||Piano Group Lessons|
|15||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|15||8:45 am||Piano Individual Lessons|
|15||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|17||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|17||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|18||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE No Afterschool Care|
|18||4:00 pm||School Fish Fry|
|22||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|22||8:45 am||Piano Individual Lessons|
|22||6:00 pm||Benefit Dinner Meeting|
|23||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE|
|23||6:30 pm||Band Concert at St. Maria Goretti|
|24||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|24||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|27-Feb.2||Catholic Schools Week|
|29||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|29||8:45 am||Piano Individual Lessons|
|30||9:00 am||Morning Playgroup|
|30||9:15 am||Open House for New Families|
|31||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|31||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|31||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and Potluck (Chili)|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”