Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements
To keep up to date on School News, follow on our website school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/news and for School Events & Activities at school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar. If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience. If you do not need to use this week, just leave in folder. We will replace the order form as needed each week.
- Looking for a new Scrip Coordinator. See flyer for details if you are interested in doing this. Volunteer hours are earned.
- Learn more about your Catholic faith by attending the program of “14 Rules of St. Ignatius: Discernment of Spirits.” See flyer for details when sessions will be held.
- Field trip permission slip. During Catholic Schools Week we are planning to go to the Bishop O’Connor Center (BOCC) for a tour of the various departments. Please fill out and return the permission form with the fee of $2/student. Bus is limited to 72 passengers which means chaperones will be required to drive, but can ride together. This field trip is on a Tuesday, January 29. Monday, Wednesday, Friday 3K students are welcome to attend but parent will have to come with.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week: Thursday, 1/17 – None; Friday, 1/18– Early Release; Monday, 1/21 – None; Tuesday, 1/22 – Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 1/23 –Early Release
- Recess Duty for PreK for the Next Week: Thursday, 1/17 – None; Friday, 1/18– None; Monday, 1/21 –Jacy Porter; Tuesday, 1/22 – None; Wednesday, 1/23 – None
- Sign up Genius went out for our End of the Week Party celebrating Catholic Schools Week on February 2nd. If you have not already done so, please sign up with number of people coming so we make sure we have ordered enough pizza. Link to the sign up is in your email for this announcement page.
- Reminder: If you have fulfilled your recess duty of 4 days per student and still need volunteer hours for the 30 hours required, consider filling in for either the lunch recess duty or the preschool recess duty. Both have many blanks with no volunteers at this time. Follow the link on your email to look for opportunities to sign up. See above list of those assigned and you can see how many are listed as none.
Registration for 2019-2020 school year. Watch for information on changes in our registration process for 2019-2020. Registration will begin the week of February 4.
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events (school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar/).
|17||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|17||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|18||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE No Afterschool Care|
|18||4:00 pm||School Fish Fry|
|22||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|22||8:45 am||Piano Individual Lessons|
|22||6:00 pm||Benefit Dinner Meeting|
|23||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE|
|23||6:30 pm||Band Concert at St. Maria Goretti|
|24||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|24||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|27-Feb.2||Catholic Schools Week|
|29||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|29||8:45 am||Piano Individual Lessons|
|30||9:00 am||Morning Playgroup|
|30||9:15 am||Open House for New Families|
|31||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|31||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|7||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and Potluck (Chili)|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”