Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements
To keep up to date on School News, follow on our website school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/news and for School Events & Activities at school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar. If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience. If you do not need to use this week, just leave in folder. We will replace the order form as needed each week.
- January Lunch Menu. Please return the menu by the end of next week.
- Christmas Gift Ideas from Scrip program. We will be ordering about every week until Christmas so send in any order and it should be filled within a week. Thank you for using scrip for gifts and your own personal business.
- Lifetouch Classroom Pictures.
- First Trimester Report Cards. Please remember to send back your brown envelope to be used after the next trimester. But keep the report card.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week: Thursday, 12/6 – Doug Kalscheuer; Friday, 12/7– Tara Garry; Monday, 12/10 – Sue Tansey; Tuesday, 12/11 – Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 12/12 – Bryna Fassino
- Recess Duty for PreK for the Next Week: Thursday, 12/6 – Maria Serrano; Friday, 12/7– None; Monday, 12/10 – None; Tuesday, 12/11 – Jacy Porter; Wednesday, 12/12 – None
- Reminder: Please remember to turn in your sheet on volunteer hours you have participated in for the first Trimester. If you are in need to fill in more hours, please use the links in the email message to look for opportunities. Prek playground and lunch for January thru May has many blanks.
- Morning Playgroup is on Friday, December 7 after morning Mass from 9:00 – 10:30 am. All are welcome for this social event.
- Knights of Columbus is doing a poster contest this year again to “Keep Christ In Christmas”. Teachers will send home a form that needs to be filled out and signed. All posters will be picked up by the Knights on December 14.
- Announcement: Jeff Unger who served as our custodian for the past many years retired at the end of November. We would like to thank him for all his hard work and dedication to our school and to wish him well in all future endeavors. Thank you Jeff and a Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year. You will be missed.
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events (school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar/).
|6||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|6||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|6||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and Potluck (Mexican dinner)|
|7||Immaculate Heart of Mary Treat Day: Emily Shea (Prek); Meg Matenaer (K/1), Erin Heller (2/3), Amber Cerrato (4/5)|
|8||Holy Day of Obligation-Immaculate Conception|
|10||10:00 am||Girls Group|
|11||Piano Individual Lessons|
|11||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|13||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|13||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|14||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
|17||10:00 am||Girls Group|
|17||6:00 pm||Lessons and Carols Christmas Program|
|18||Individual Piano Lessons|
|18||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|18||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|20||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|20||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|21||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
|21||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE NO afterschool|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”