Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements
To keep up to date on School News, follow on our website school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/news and for School Events & Activities at school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar. If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience. If you do not need to use this week, just leave in folder. We will replace the order form as needed each week.
- Youth Football Camp flyer from Green Bay NFL Alumni.
- January Spotlight scrip card giveaway. See flyer for next months featured scrip cards. Every $25 card purchased enters your name into the monthly drawing.
- Envelope that has your tax information regarding tuition paid in 2018 and afterschool costs for 2018. Those families that are using afterschool yet this month will receive their envelope after the break. Please put this information with your tax documents.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week: Thursday, 12/20 – Doug Kalscheuer; Friday, 12/21– Early Release; Monday, 12/31 – No School; Tuesday, 1/1 – Holiday; Wednesday, 1/2 –None
- Recess Duty for PreK for the Next Week: Thursday, 12/20 – None; Friday, 12/21– None; Monday, 12/31 – No School; Tuesday, 1/1 – Holiday; Wednesday, 1/2 – None
- Reminder: Please remember to turn in your sheet on volunteer hours you have participated in for the first Trimester. If you are in need to fill in more hours, please use the links in the email message to look for opportunities. Prek playground and lunch for January thru May has many blanks.
- January 3rd is the next Family Adoration and Potluck. This month it is your favorite crockpot meal. Mark your calendar and start the 2019 new year with adoring Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events (school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar/).
|20||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|20||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|21||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
|21||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE NO afterschool|
|3||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|3||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|4||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and potluck (crockpot)|
|4||9:00 am||Morning Playgroup|
|7||Epiphany Treat Day: PreK – Jacy Porter; K/1 – Maria Serrano; 2/3 – Jessica Carrano; 4/5 – Erin Heller|
|7||9:00 am||Blessings of the Doors|
|8||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|9||2:10 pm||MG&E presentation|
|9||Piano Group Lessons|
|10||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|10||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|11||Piano Group Lessons|
|15||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|15||8:45 am||Piano Individual Lessons|
|15||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|17||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|17||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|18||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE No Afterschool Care|
|18||4:00 pm||School Fish Fry|
|22||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|22||8:45 am||Piano Individual Lessons|
|22||6:00 pm||Benefit Dinner Meeting|
|23||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE|
|23||6:30 pm||Band Concert at St. Maria Goretti|
|24||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|24||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|27-Feb.2||Catholic Schools Week|
|29||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|29||8:45 am||Piano Individual Lessons|
|30||9:00 am||Morning Playgroup|
|30||9:15 am||Open House for New Families|
|31||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|31||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|31||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and Potluck (Chili)|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”