Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements
To keep up to date on School News, follow on our website school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/news and for School Events & Activities at school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar. If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience. If you do not need to use this week, just leave in folder. We will replace the order form as needed each week.
- 529 Accounts. Flyer explaining a new program for tuition saving accounts for K-12 students. See flyer for details
- Christmas Gift Ideas from Scrip program. We will be ordering about every week until Christmas so send in any order and it should be filled within a week. Thank you for using scrip for gifts and your own personal business. Last order before Christmas will be on December 17 or 18 so orders can be filled before the end of the week.
- 4th and 5th Grade Only. Reissue of report cards for this card.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week: Thursday, 12/13 – Doug Kalscheuer; Friday, 12/14– Paul Wagner; Monday, 12/17 – Bryna Fassino; Tuesday, 12/18 – Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 12/19 –Doug Kalscheuer
- Recess Duty for PreK for the Next Week: Thursday, 12/13 – None; Friday, 12/14– None; Monday, 12/17 – None; Tuesday, 12/18 – Jacy Porter; Wednesday, 12/19 – None
- Reminder: Please remember to turn in your sheet on volunteer hours you have participated in for the first Trimester. If you are in need to fill in more hours, please use the links in the email message to look for opportunities. Prek playground and lunch for January thru May has many blanks.
November Scrip Totals:
Total Sold = $38,420.00
Total Profit = $1,836.07
2018-2019 Fiscal Year Profit thru 11/30 = $6,838.08
We are at 46% of our Goal!
November Scrip Spotlight Winner (Greater Than 5%):
The Lentz family won a $25 gift card of choice!
December Scrip Spotlight: EASY Stocking Stuffers!
Every $100 of value purchased is an entry in a drawing
for $50 of your choice of Scrip!
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events (school.saintpetersaintmartin.org/school/calendar/).
|13||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|13||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|14||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
|17||10:00 am||Girls Group|
|17||6:00 pm||Lessons and Carols Christmas Program at church (students please be at church by 5:50 pm)|
|18||Individual Piano Lessons|
|18||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|18||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|20||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|20||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|21||9:00 am||Eucharistic Adoration|
|21||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE NO afterschool|
|3||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|3||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|4||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and potluck (crockpot)|
|4||9:00 am||Morning Playgroup|
|7||Epiphany Treat Day: PreK – Jacy Porter; K/1 – Maria Serrano; 2/3 – Jessica Carrano; 4/5 – Erin Heller|
|7||9:00 am||Blessings of the Doors|
|8||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|9||2:00 pm||MG&E presentation|
|9||Piano Group Lessons|
|10||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|10||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|11||Piano Group Lessons|
|15||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|15||8:45 am||Piano Individual Lessons|
|15||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|17||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|17||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|18||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE No Afterschool Care|
|18||4:00 pm||School Fish Fry|
|22||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|22||8:45 am||Piano Individual Lessons|
|22||6:00 pm||Benefit Dinner Meeting|
|23||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE|
|23||6:30 pm||Band Concert at St. Maria Goretti|
|24||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|24||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|27-Feb.2||Catholic Schools Week|
|29||8:15-10:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd 4K and K|
|29||8:45 am||Piano Individual Lessons|
|30||9:00 am||Morning Playgroup|
|30||9:15 am||Open House for New Families|
|31||7:55 am||Band Lessons|
|31||8:15-9:15 am||Catechesis of the Good Shepherd grade 1|
|31||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and Potluck (Chili)|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”