Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements from Nancy
To keep up to date on School News and School Events & Activities. If you have any questions about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Wednesday folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience.
- 2018-2019 School Supply list. This is a two sided copy so please make sure to turn it over for other information. If you have any questions, please let the office know. Another list will be available at the start of the new year also. A couple of change for parents of 3K/4K students is a box of thick markers and bottle of white glue. The electronic copy has been corrected.
- Last day of School flyer. School families as well as new families are invited to the end of the school year picnic at Lakeview Park’s splash pad. Bring your lunch and enjoy the afternoon.
- The Totus Tuus summer program will be hosted here at St. Peter’s the week of July 15th and we would love to have you there!! 🙂 The day program is Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 2:30 pm for students going into grades 1 through 6. The evening program is Sunday through Thursday, from 7 to 9 pm for students going into grades 7 through 12 (older students are also encouraged to attend during the day as teen leaders!!). The cost to participate is $50 per student for the day program and $10 per student for the evening program, with a $100 family cap. Tuition assistance is readily available if needed! The registration form is included in the Wednesday folder for your convenience Thank you if you’ve already signed up – please pass this along to a friend who may be interested! :).
- 5th Grade ONLY. Two letter from Mrs. Klaas regarding graduation. Please send in graduation fee by the end of this week if possible. 4th grade parents will be purchasing and ordering items soon.
- Celebrating Food from Farm to Table summer sills workshop flyer for grades 5-9. See flyer for details if you are interested in involving your student.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week:
Thursday, 5/10-Stephanie Ballweg; Preschool-seeking volunteers
Friday, 5/11-Dorene Pawlowski; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Monday, 5/14-seeking volunteer; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Tuesday, 5/15-Jessica Carrano; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Wednesday, 5/16-Scarlet Tataje; Preschool-seeking volunteers
- Calling All Library Books! Last day to check out books from the school library will be Friday, May 11. Please return all library books by Friday, May 25th. Thank you!
- Field Days is coming on Tuesday, May 22. We will be outside from Noon until the end of the day on the 22nd. Please remember to send sunscreen and the permission slip if you have not already done so. Teachers will hold onto lotion until after Friday’s field trip to Pheasant Branch. Parents are welcome to come spend the afternoon on the 22nd and help or play the games for field days. Be sure to send a Water Bottle with your child’s name on it, have your child wear tennis/athletic shoes for field days and hats are also encouraged.
- Reminders: Please remember to send back permission slips and fees by their due dates. Chaperone lists and other paperwork needs to be done before these trips. Deadlines gives the office a little time to complete other tasks related to preparation of field trips without missing any student. If your child will not be attending a field trip for any reason, please send back the paperwork indicating as much.
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events.
|2||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE|
|9||6:30 pm||Benefit Dinner follow up meeting|
|10||9:00 am||Girls Group 4-5|
|11||8:15 am||Mother/Grandmother Mass and Breakfast|
|12||Feast of the Ascension of our Lord|
|15||Piano Group Lessons|
|15||11:15 am to 1:15 pm||4th/5th grade to Mexican restaurant|
|15||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|16||9:30 am||PreK/K/1 Field trip to Blue Star Dairy|
|16||12:50 pm||2-5 Field trip to Blue Star Dairy|
|17||9:00 am||Girls Group 4-5|
|17||6:00 pm||Learning Fair “Caring for God’s Creation/Fine Arts Night|
|18||All day||Special Interest Day at St. Al’s in Sauk-grades K-5 only|
|21||Pentecost Treat Day-Celsey Roth (3K/4K); Erin Heller (K/1); Laurie Sabbarese (2/3); Erin Heller (4/5)|
|22||Piano Individual Lessons|
|22||9:00 am||School Confessions|
|22||12:30 pm||Field Days|
|25||All school field trip to Pheasant Branch Conservancy|
|28||NO SCHOOL-Memorial Day|
|29||Theme Week: Tuesday-|
|30||Theme Week: Wednesday-|
|31||Theme Week: Thursday-|
|31||12:00 pm||5th Grade released|
|June 1||Theme Week: Friday-|
|June 1||10:00 am||Adoration for First Friday|
|June 1||11:00 am||Last school day Mass|
|June 1||12:00 pm||All School Released|
|June 1||12:00 pm||School Families invited to Middleton Lakeview Splash Park|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”