Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements from Nancy
To keep up to date on School News and School Events & Activities. If you have any questions about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Wednesday folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience.
- First Communion Pictures that were ordered for second graders making their First Communion.
- Benefit Dinner Raffle prize winner list and silent auction winners.
- Partners In Faith newsletter and Summer activity guide for families.[/list_item] Scrip June Contest. See flyer for details. Presto Pay info is on the back side of the flyer.
- Field Trip to Pheasant Branch Conservancy this Friday. I have starred areas you need to pay attention to. It will be warm but it is important students wear pants with socks and tennis shoes. They will be walking thru tall grass and ticks can be an issue at this time of year. Please remember to check your child over at the end of the day to make sure there are none also. Other information is listed on that form that is for teachers and chaperones. Students may change into shorts once they are back at school. It is a Mass day so they should dress appropriately for Mass also.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week:
Thursday, 5/24-Stephanie Ballweg; Preschool-seeking volunteers
Friday, 5/25-field trip-no need; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Monday, 5/28-No School; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Tuesday, 5/29-Jessica Carrano; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Wednesday, 5/30-Michelle LeVeque; Preschool-seeking volunteers
Thursday, 5/31-Stephanie Ballweg
- Calling All Library Books! Please return all library books by Friday, May 25th. Thank you!
- 5th Grade graduation reminders. Lifetouch is planning to take individual pictures that are ordered before Mass at 5:45. Please plan to be here by 5:40 either way. If you are planning on an individual picture or group picture, please send the envelope back to school before graduation.
- A $100 child tax rebate was recently passed and you can claim it starting May 15. Here’s the link to the state website: childtaxrebate.wi.gov. Here’s more information on it: https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2018/04/17/tax-day-gov-scott-walker-sign-bill-giving-parents-100-refund-checks-each-child/522527002/. You may have to copy and paste the links into your browser.
- Students in K-4. Please remember graduation on May 31 at 6:00 pm. All students are required to sing at graduation. Please arrive around 5:50 pm for seating purposes.
- 5th grade early dismissal on Thursday, May 31. Thursday is the fifth grade students last day. 5th graders can be picked up either before lunch (12:00) or after lunch (12:30).
- NO HOT LUNCHES next week. Please send a sack lunch each day, Tuesday through Thursday.
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events.
|24||Theme Week: Thursday-Freaky Friday|
|25||Theme Week: Friday-Wilderness day|
|25||All school field trip to Pheasant Branch Conservancy|
|28||NO SCHOOL-Memorial Day|
|31||12:00 pm||5th Grade released|
|June 1||10:00 am||Adoration for First Friday|
|June 1||11:00 am||Last school day Mass|
|June 1||12:00 pm||All School Released|
|June 1||12:00 pm||School Families invited to Middleton Lakeview Splash Park|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”