Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements from Nancy
To keep up to date on School News and School Events & Activities. If you have any questions about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Wednesday folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience.
- Learning Fair Flyer. Details on upcoming learning fair and musical performances.
- Partners In Faith newsletter for your reading enjoyment.
- Summer Reading Program flyers for your information.
- 5th Grade ONLY. An RSVP to return to school as to how many guests you will be inviting for graduation reception after graduation Mass. Please return to school by May 14 so preparations can start to be made.
- 2018-2019 School Calendar. You will receive another copy in the fall as sometimes things need to be changed.
- 5th Grade Only. Lifetouch order form for graduation pictures. Please return to office by May 25th.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week:
Thursday, 5/3-Stephanie Ballweg; Preschool-seeking volunteers
Friday, 5/4-Erin O’Neill; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Monday, 5/7-Michelle LeVeque; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Tuesday, 5/8-Jessica Carrano; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Wednesday, 5/9-Scarlet Tataje; Preschool-seeking volunteers
- April Scrip Totals:
Total Sold = $24,530.00
- Family Adoration and potluck is tomorrow, Thursday, May 3 at 6:00 pm. Potluck will follow at 6:30. A sign up genius was sent home last week to sign up for food to bring. We will be celebrating this school year and the many blessings we have here at St. Peter Catholic School. Please join us. Here is the link to the sign up genius if you have not already signed up and wish to do so. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a48aaae29a31-may3evening
- Final Mom’s playgroup for this year is this Friday, May 4 after morning Mass from 9:00 to 10:00. Stop in for fellowship, coffee and treats.
- Thank You to all those who supported the first St. Peter Benefit Dinner last Saturday. It was a very exciting and enjoyable evening. Thank you to the committee for all their hard work. Amount raised and prizes winners will be listed at a later date.
- Final Tuition Payment is now due. Please remember to send in your monthly payment for those families who pay monthly. Also remember to check your account balances for any other balances due.
- This Saturday, May 5th, is the First Communion practice, beginning at 10:30 AM at St. Peter’s. At least one parent is asked to attend with your child. Please allow about an hour for this practice and bring a white candle with you. Using their baptismal candle is customary (please label discretely with your name on the bottom as they often look very similar!), but is not required. One can be provided if needed.
- Please keep all of our First Communicants in your prayers! Anjali Ballweg, Jameson Ballweg, Hoyt Hensen, Koltyn Hensen, Cooper Kalscheuer, Ted Kalscheur, Joseph Lancaster, Leo Mastronardi, Timonthy McKee, Hudson Meinholz and Addison Statz.
- Reminders: Please remember to send back permission slips and fees by their due dates. Chaperone lists and other paperwork needs to be done before these trips. Deadlines gives the office a little time to complete other tasks related to preparation of field trips without missing any student. If your child will not be attending a field trip for any reason, please send back the paperwork indicating as much.
Total Profit = $1,158.30
Running Profit since 7/1 = $10,083.40
We are at 67% of our Goal!
Purchase Kwik Trip gift cards this month to help us reach our goal more quickly.
We earn 10% from every card purchased – and you have a chance to win a $25 gift card!
THANK YOU for your increased support this year!. April winner of Home Improvement month is Lori Meinholz from Blue Star Dairy
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events.
|2||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE|
|3||9:00 am||Girls Group 4-5|
|3||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and potluck-celebrating Sts. James and Philliip with picnic sandwiches|
|4||9:00 am||Morning Playgroup|
|4||9:30 am||5th Grade Field Trip – Vilas Zoo and Ultrazone|
|4||Individual Piano Lessons|
|4||Wisconsin Annual Day of Prayer|
|5||10:30 am||First Communion Practice|
|6||8:30 am||First Communion at St. Peter Church|
|6||10:30 am||First Communion at St. Martin of Tours Church|
|8||Piano Individual Lessons|
|9||6:30 pm||Benefit Dinner follow up meeting|
|10||9:00 am||Girls Group 4-5|
|11||8:15 am||Mother/Grandmother Mass and Breakfast|
|12||Feast of the Ascension of our Lord|
|15||Piano Group Lessons|
|15||11:15 am to 1:15 pm||4th/5th grade to Mexican restaurant|
|15||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|16||9:30 am||PreK/K/1 Field trip to Blue Star Dairy|
|16||12:50 pm||2-5 Field trip to Blue Star Dairy|
|17||9:00 am||Girls Group 4-5|
|17||6:00 pm||Learning Fair “Caring for God’s Creation/Fine Arts Night|
|18||All day||Special Interest Day at St. Al’s in Sauk-grades K-5 only|
|21||Pentecost Treat Day-Celsey Roth (3K/4K); Erin Heller (K/1); Bridget Yallaly (2/3); Erin Heller (4/5)|
|22||Piano Individual Lessons|
|22||9:00 am||School Confessions|
|22||12:30 pm||Field Days|
|25||All school field trip to Pheasant Branch Conservancy|
|28||NO SCHOOL-Memorial Day|
|29||Theme Week: Tuesday-|
|30||Theme Week: Wednesday-|
|31||Theme Week: Thursday-|
|31||12:00 pm||5th Grade released|
|June 1||Theme Week: Friday-|
|June 1||10:00 am||Adoration for First Friday|
|June 1||11:00 am||Last school day Mass|
|June 1||12:00 pm||All School Released|
|June 1||12:00 pm||School Families invited to Middleton Splash Park|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”