Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements from Nancy
To keep up to date on School News and School Events & Activities. If you have any questions about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Wednesday folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience.
- Special Raffle Reminder Flyer. See the list of items you can donate or collect from businesses or family/friends for the upcoming raffle. Items can be turned in at the school office or parish office.
- Third trimester volunteer log sheet for your use. Please turn in the second trimester log in sheet.
- Partners In Faith March newsletter for your enjoyment.
- Reading and Writing summer program flyer from UW Parkside if you are interested.
- St. Ambrose Spring Breakfast and Tour flyer for those interested in learning more about St. Ambrose.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week:
Thursday, 3/1-Elizabeth Sisk; Preschool-Guillermina Chairez
Friday, 3/2-Angela Hineline; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Monday, 3/5-Kim Neumaier; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Tuesday, 3/6-Jeanne Wells; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Wednesday, 3/7-Michelle Lancaster; Preschool-Guillermina Chairez
- Monthly Tuition payments are now due.
- Annual St. Peter Picnic: The picnic committee is inviting all school families to be involved with the Annual St. Peter Picnic, June 16 and 17th. There are opportunities to work in the concession stands or to manage a game during the picnic. This is a fun way to be involved and to meet other people in the community. Please email Diane Kalscheur at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kathi Klaas at email@example.com if you would like to be added to the work list.
- Our 1st Annual St. Peter Church and School Benefit Dinner, scheduled for April 28th, is approaching quickly! We desperately need your help in donations for our Special Raffles. Potential ways you can do this:
Solicit local area businesses (especially ones you frequent often!) and collect gift cards, product, and/or monetary donations from them. Please have them complete a Donation Form.
Offer your services (photography, house cleaning, babysitting, etc.)
Offer tickets to sports events, weekend getaways (using your timeshare, lake home, etc.)
Monetary donations that the special raffles committee can use to purchase items for the baskets
Purchase items to fill one of the following baskets:
- 3/4K Kids Activities/Crafts for a Rainy Day
- K/1 Outdoor Barbeque Kit
- 2/3 Outdoor Kid Fun
- 4/5 Gardening
All items should be delivered to the school or parish office during business hours by March 9th. Questions? Please contact Stephanie Ballweg (firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-712-2557) or Bridget Yallaly (email@example.com or 608-515-3332).
- Please save the dates – The Totus Tuus summer youth program will be hosted at St. Peter’s the week of July 15th-20th!!! This is a week-long program dedicated to sharing the Gospel and promoting the Catholic faith. It is a lot like summer camp and is held right at St. Peter’s during the day from 9 am to 2:30 pm (Monday through Friday) for students going into grades 1 through 6, and in the evenings from 7 to 9 pm (Sunday through Thursday) for students going into grades 7 through 12. The registration form will be ready soon – in the meantime, please keep this week in mind as you make your summer plans and help us to spread the word to anyone you know who may be interested!!! :).
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events.
|1||First Day of Third Trimester|
|1||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and celebrating St. Katherine Drexel with potluck meal to be Soup and Salad|
|2||9:00 pm||Morning Playgroup|
|2||Individual Piano Lessons|
|5||2:25 pm||School Stations of the Cross|
|6||6:00 pm||Stations of the Cross followed by Lecture|
|12||2:25 pm||School Stations of the Cross|
|13||Piano Group Lessons|
|13||6:00 pm||Stations of the Cross followed by Lecture|
|16||8:00 pm||Fish Fry: Hall Scrub- Wendi Iglinski, We are in need of 5 more volunteers!|
|19||8:15 am||St. Joseph Father/Grandfather Mass and breakfast|
|19||2:25 pm||Stations of the Cross|
|19||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|20||6:00 pm||Stations of the Cross followed by Lecture|
|21||12:30 am||EARLY RELEASE|
|21||6:15 pm||First Communion Parent Meeting at St. Martin|
|26-April 2||SPRING BREAK|
|30||8:00 pm||Fish Fry Hall Scrub- Wendi Iglinski. We are in need of 5 more volunteers|
|April 2||NO SCHOOL-EASTER MONDAY|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”