Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements from Nancy
To keep up to date on School News and School Events & Activities. If you have any questions about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Wednesday folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience.
- Teacher Appreciation Week is May 7 to May 11. The Home and School Parent Group is sponsoring activities for each day. See flyer for details of the week. Along with that including in the Wednesday folder is a copy of the spiritual bouquet sheet (one per family) and the thank you sheet for each student to fill out for their teacher. Please return to school by the end of next week on May 4.
- Permission Slip for field trip to Pheasant Branch Conservancy on May 25. Please fill out and send back by May 11. Also, permission form for use of sunscreen and /or bug lotion for field days on May 23 and this field trip on May 25.
- Scrip Contest upcoming. Two flyers are coming home. One is for the month of May with Kwik Trip being a little different. We will be giving away a card for each $1,000 worth of scrip sold. So if the parish and school sell $10,000 collectively, 10 winners will be getting a card. This is the last month for 10% discount from Kwik Trip. In June the percentage will go to 5%. The other is a stock up for Summer flyer for scrip. See flyer for details.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week:
Thursday, 4/26-Stephanie Ballweg; Preschool-seeking volunteers
Friday, 4/27-Michelle LeVeque; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Monday, 4/30-Kim Neumaier; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Tuesday, 5/1-Jeanne Wells; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Wednesday, 5/22-Scarlet Tataje; Preschool-seeking volunteers
- Volunteers Needed . We are looking for anyone who is interested in working from home and need volunteer hours. This is for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd: Painting and assembling a Wooden Liturgical Calendar *directions will be provided by Mrs. Zertler. Mrs. Zertler has more projects if parents are willing to help to get hours.
- Benefit Raffle Tickets are due to the office by this Friday. Please remember to turn in both purchased and unused tickets. Also, remember to indicate on tickets sold the basket number the ticket is to go for.
- Benefit Dinner: Help is Still needed! To view a list of EASY ways to help before, during, and after the event, go to: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090c45a9a823a1fb6-stpeter or email Bridget at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are even jobs that you can do from home!!!!.
- Mother’s Breakfast sheets are now due. If you have not already done so, please return the form indicating how many adults and children will be here for this breakfast. We will not be doing the May crowning that morning after Mass. May crowning will be during the First Communion Mass on Sunday, May 6.
- Reminder: Bowling Fun Day is this weekend at Middleton Sport Bowl for families and staff.
- Learning Fair is Thursday May 17. Look for a flyer to come home next week.
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events.
|26||all day||4/5 Grade Retreat at St. Martins|
|27||Piano Individual Lessons|
|28||5:00 pm||BENEFIT DINNER AT DORF HOUS|
|29||1:00 pm to 4:00 pm||Family Bowling at Middleton Sport Bowl|
|2||9:00 am||Graduation Picture (5th grade)|
|2||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE|
|3||9:00 am||Girls Group 4-5|
|3||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and potluck-celebrating Sts. James and Philliip with picnic sandwiches|
|4||9:00 pm||Morning Playgroup|
|4||Individual Piano Lessons|
|4||Wisconsin Annual Day of Prayer|
|5||10:30 am||First Communion Practice|
|6||8:30 am||First Communion at St. Peter Church|
|6||10:30 am||First Communion at St. Martin of Tours Church|
|8||Piano Individual Lessons|
|9||6:30 pm||Benefit Dinner follow up meeting|
|10||9:00 am||Girls Group 4-5|
|11||8:15 am||Mother/Grandmother Mass and Breakfast|
|12||Feast of the Ascension of our Lord|
|15||Piano Group Lessons|
|15||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|16||9:30 am||PreK/K/1 Field trip to Blue Star Dairy|
|16||12:50 pm||2-5 Field trip to Blue Star Dairy|
|17||9:00 am||Girls Group 4-5|
|17||6:00 pm||Learning Fair “Caring for God’s Creation/Fine Arts Night|
|18||All day||Special Interest Day at St. Al’s in Sauk|
|21||Pentecost Treat Day-Celsey Roth (3K/4K); Looking for Volunteer (K/1); Bridget Yallaly (2/3); Erin Heller (4/5)|
|22||Piano Individual Lessons|
|22||9:00 am||School Confessions|
|22||12:30 pm||Field Days|
|25||All school field trip to Pheasant Branch Conservancy|
|28||NO SCHOOL-Memorial Day|
|29||Theme Week: Tuesday-|
|30||Theme Week: Wednesday-|
|31||Theme Week: Thursday-|
|31||12:00 pm||5th Grade released|
|June 1||Theme Week: Friday-|
|June 1||10:00 am||Adoration for First Friday|
|June 1||11:00 am||Last school day Mass|
|June 1||12:00 pm||All School Released|
|June 1||12:00 pm||School Families invited to Middleton Splash Park|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”