Wednesday’s Weekly Announcements from Nancy
To keep up to date on School News and School Events & Activities. If you have any questions about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Wednesday folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
- Individual reminders about a variety of things.
- Scrip Order Form for your convenience.
- Ride for Mary brochure. Students learned about this event recently from a guest who started with this program.
- Permission Slip for field trip to Blue Star Dairy. Please fill out and send back by May 4.
- Second Grade Only: Lifetouch order form for First Communion. Please return envelope by May 4 whether you order online or with the envelope. Just write on envelope your child’s name and online order.
- Family Bowling Flyer. This event is sponsored by our Home and School Board. It is a great way to have fellowship with other families in the school and enjoying a fun filled afternoon.
- Copies of signed Tuition Contracts for 2018-2019 school year and payment preference. Please check over payment form and let the office know if you have any questions or any changes you need to make.
- May 11 we will be celebrating May Crowning of the Blessed Virgin Mary. To celebrate all mothers, we will have a Mass at 8:15 AM followed by May Crowning and breakfast for our mothers and grandmothers. Please fill out the form and return by April 25 if you are able to join us. Please remember to fill in number of attending and multiply by the correct rate. Send a check with the form.
- May Lunch Menu. This is the last one. No hot lunch will be served the last week of school. Please mark your calendars to send cold lunch each day.
- 4th Grade Only. Traditionally, the 4th grade parents plan, prepare and host the reception for 5th grade graduation. Please fill out the sheet and return to school by Friday, May 4 as to what you will be able to do for this celebration. A sheet of duties will then be sent back once complete..
- Benefit Dinner Tickets. Tickets can be purchased through the school/parish offices.
- Recess Duty for the Next Week:
Thursday, 4/19-Stephanie Ballweg; Preschool-seeking volunteers
Friday, 4/20-Lisa Schell; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Monday, 4/23-Dorene Pawlowski; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Tuesday, 4/24-Dorene Pawlowski; Preschool- seeking volunteers
Wednesday, 4/25-Dorene Pawlowski; Preschool-seeking volunteers
- Volunteers Needed . We are looking for anyone who is interested in working from home and need volunteer hours. This is for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd: Painting and assembling a Wooden Liturgical Calendar *directions will be provided by Mrs. Zertler. Mrs. Zertler has more projects if parents are willing to help to get hours.
- St. Peter Benefit: Your Questions Answered
1. What’s the goal of the benefit dinner? The main goal of this benefit is to create a fun, social evening bringing the entire St. Peter community together in fellowship. Your presence is important! The secondary goal is to raise funds towards tuition assistance and making our buildings more handicap accessible. Two worthy missions!
2. How do I sign up? Go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-st-peter-church-and-school-benefit-dinner-tickets-43298742705?aff=erelexpmlt Tickets will also be available to purchase from Kathi during Parent/Teacher Conferences.
3. Are selling/buying raffle tickets mandatory? No. They were provided to the families for your convenience, especially if you want to support the event but cannot attend. More tickets will be available to purchase during conferences as well. Please return any unsold raffle tickets by April 27th.
4. Where can I view the raffle items? The list of the baskets were sent home last week, but pictures of the raffle items will be on display during Parent/Teacher Conferences and you can drop your tickets in the corresponding containers at that time as well as purchase more. You can also view items online at: http://ashton.saintpetersaintmartin.org/benefit-dinner-2018/
5. How does the raffle work? Rather than all the tickets going into one pot, people will have a chance to assign their tickets to the baskets of their choosing. You do not need to be present to win, but you need to print your NAME and PHONE NUMBER clearly on each ticket and put the basket number you want that ticket to go towards.
6. Is there also a Live Auction? YES! There are even more amazing prizes that will only be available for bidding on at the event, so be sure to get your tickets!
7. Is help still needed? Yes! To view a list of ways to help before, during, and after the event, please sign up here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090c45a9a823a1fb6-stpeter
Thank you for your prayers and support of this community event so far! Any questions? Please contact Bridget Yallaly (email@example.com or 608-515-3332) .
- Benefit Dinner: Help is Still needed! To view a list of EASY ways to help before, during, and after the event, go to: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090c45a9a823a1fb6-stpeter or email Bridget at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are even jobs that you can do from home!!!!.
For the most up-to-date list of Events & Activities, Please follow our online Calendar of Events.
|19||9:30 am||4/5 Girls Group Meeting|
|20||Last Day for CNEWA Lenton Collection|
|24||9:00 am||School Confessions|
|26||all day||4/5 Grade Retreat at St. Martins|
|27||Piano Individual Lessons|
|28||5:00 pm||BENEFIT DINNER AT DORF HOUS|
|29||1:00 pm to 4:00 pm||Family Bowling at Middleton Sport Bowl|
|2||9:00 am||Graduation Picture (5th grade)|
|2||12:30 pm||EARLY RELEASE|
|3||9:00 am||Girls Group 4-5|
|3||6:00 pm||Family Adoration and potluck-celebrating Sts. James and Philliip with picnic sandwiches|
|4||9:00 pm||Morning Playgroup|
|4||Individual Piano Lessons|
|4||Wisconsin Annual Day of Prayer|
|5||10:30 am||First Communion Practice|
|6||8:30 am||First Communion at St. Peter Church|
|6||10:30 am||First Communion at St. Martin of Tours Church|
|8||Piano Individual Lessons|
|9||6:30 pm||Benefit Dinner follow up meeting|
|10||9:00 am||Girls Group 4-5|
|11||8:15 am||Mother/Grandmother Mass and Breakfast|
|12||Feast of the Ascension of our Lord|
|15||Piano Group Lessons|
|15||6:00 pm||Education Commission Meeting|
|16||9:30 am||PreK/K/1 Field trip to Blue Star Dairy|
|16||12:50 pm||2-5 Field trip to Blue Star Dairy|
|17||9:00 am||Girls Group 4-5|
|17||6:00 pm||Learning Fair “Caring for God’s Creation/Fine Arts Night|
|18||All day||Special Interest Day at St. Al’s in Sauk|
|21||Pentecost Treat Day-Celsey Roth (3K/4K); Looking for Volunteer (K/1); Bridget Yallaly (2/3); Erin Heller (4/5)|
|22||Piano Individual Lessons|
|22||9:00 am||School Confessions|
|22||12:30 pm||Field Days|
|28||NO SCHOOL-Memorial Day|
|29||Theme Week: Tuesday-|
|30||Theme Week: Wednesday-|
|31||Theme Week: Thursday-|
|31||12:00 pm||5th Grade released|
|June 1||Theme Week: Friday-|
|June 1||10:00 am||Adoration for First Friday|
|June 1||11:00 am||Last school day Mass|
|June 1||12:00 pm||All School Released|
|June 1||12:00 pm||School Families invited to Middleton Splash Park|
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
“St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.”